Friday, February 15, 2008

Toilet

We were both lying in bed naked and had our arms wrapped around each others back staring at each other’s eyes with love and passion. “Promise me something” she said. All of a sudden a pouring rain of thoughts flooded my mind. What is she asking about? Is she going to ask me not to ever leave her? It scares me a little. But when I think more I realize that I love her like I have never loved anybody else. I also realize that she is just perfect and I do not see any thing wrong with being with her. She is just what I have been dreaming for. She is the only person who gives meaning to my life. I start calming down and becoming more eager to hear her request which I had already guessed. “what is that?” I said. “Promise me that you go to toilet and wash yourself and come back quickly cause I cannot wait no longer than two minutes” she said. I am confused.


That’s why men live in Mars and women live in Venus. I hope they use the same toilet at least.

No comments: