Tuesday, February 26, 2008

God is watching you


I don’t know why I have this urge to talk about myself all the time. Maybe that is one of the reasons for writing in this web log. This is where I sleep. The ray of sun wakes me up every morning. The door on the left right next to the pillow opens to the toilet which I talked about earlier. When I have guests, it becomes hard to fart firmly in the toilet. Someone whom I love the most brought that bouquet of flowers to me the other day. The bouquet is not fresh anymore but yet gorgeous. The wind chime on the top of my bed has been given to me by somebody who hates me now and is never going to even like me again. There is a plant also on the top. I am trying so hard to keep it alive. I want to keep something alive when it is already dead. That’s it. That’s how I have been living for the past 8 years and I loved it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ما که زبون خارجه سرمون نمی شه باید چیکار کنیم.برا از ما بهترون می نویسی؟
ما خیلی کار کنیم فنگلیش را بفهمیم.