Sunday, February 3, 2008

Knot

This is the last night in Beijing. I can not believe that after 2 years and a half, being away from home and people, I have to pass over all these stupid barriers. Next destination will be Kualalumpour and then I will get a chance to bind a far past to an obscure future in Iran.

These last few days have been so strange. Full of relevant and matted dreams. This return is strange. As strange as my return behind the steel door. The only difference is that this time except me, there are other people as actors as well. All these people play the first rule and the director of this complicated scenario is time.

In this show, theater, TV series or “life” at the point where I return home and I get trapped in the doom of my memories and time, everything seems to be mazy and neutral. It gives me an omnipotent view that is dominant to all the elements of time and space.

Everyday, in this oriental country, I reviewed the senses of facing the past. After all these, there is just one thing on my mind:

What will happen next?

What will happen after a point where the past is bound to the future?

The physical explanation of this phenomenon is very simple. Since the knot happens in just one single point of a string and in two sides of knot there is always separation and since the time always moves on, in the end the separation guides to a future without a past. And that knot behind will always caress the veins of your heart and soul or it might scratch them or even stop the stream…

I think of my family and friends and all those people whom I will meet. What have changed in them? Have they destroyed my past by changes which I have never witnessed?

It will help me to know where to go right after I pass the Knot.

No comments: