Friday, February 15, 2008

Shrink

Being all excited about your sensual life does not really help. It makes you go up and down everyday. It makes you feel so unstable and frightened that you do not feel like doing any thing but to commit a suicide.

I went to see "Adam" my older brother. I want to start thinking about my life and about the goal I am pursuing. I have never had that and it seems embarrassing. I am already old enough and I never thought of that. That is why I have to hang upon all these sensual stimuli and become extremely unstable in my life.

I went to see Adam. You know what he told me. I didn’t know how I was feeling. I didn’t know anything about myself. It was funny. The first question he asked me: “Are you frightened?” I took a glance at myself and all I saw was fear.

Why I am so scared. Why? I am so afraid of people around. I am literally a paranoid person having this entire negative attitude towards people around. Why? Why do I have this fearful mind-set? I am not motivated and I don’t see any point in struggling.

I should see a therapist. I need minor behavioral modification.

After seeing the therapist,
I need to stop beating myself. I shouldn’t be so hard on my self. Let it go man! Fuck it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arash, I doubt if majority of people around us have goals in their lives and this doesn't bother them since them never contemplate about it! Maybe they say the do, but I see their goals as bohemian wishes which may not be fulfilled. Ask Adam about his goals and let me know. Never mind!