Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mohammad Pourambollah


Dear Mohammad,
I was talking to your friend Roozben and he mentioned he talked to you and you sent the warmest hellos to me. Thank you. I felt sad when Roozbeh said it. I felt sad that you by yourself are paying the price for my comfort and for my future. I feel ashamed that you are in jail and I am here in comfort.

I thought how great you are to be still saying hi to me. how generous it is. I think about my life and I just feel ...

Mohammad!
I have to tell you that your name and your story inspires me and many others to be responsible, and to care about our life and others'.

I want to make a promise that I will value my life and the others more that ever.

I want to tell you that there will be a day when we break down the bricks of wall surrounding you not with hammer and drills. we drill through with what you gave us, the courage for what we want.

pirooz hasty!

No comments: